Skype
Steve28

Pitching Pitching

Kinda gets hard from level 4, but its idea is cool!! I also love how the music fits with different pitching...

Song for a bird Song for a bird

My god...That was GENIUS!! (especially that 'braintwister' one...) Nice little game to inspire some puns xD

Mumbai Jets Traffic Mumbai Jets Traffic

Very simple but also very enjoyable! My best was 21, this was harder than I expected :D

Chicken Enters the Door Chicken Enters the Door

This is really tricky, but this game is really fun to play! also love the catchy bgm.

String Theory 2 String Theory 2

Though that Lv.19 made me struggle for a while, this game is AWESOME!!! Voice acting, music, gamelplay...everything was so good! Can't wait for next one...

Me Me

This game is INSANE!!! The gameplay really fit well with the word's meaning, and the idea itself was really creative too... I love it <3

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Done 98% without looking the hint...DAMN THAT LIFTOFF :P

Anyway, the idea and some achievements was really nice and creative. Wish that all 100s was a medal xD

Minute of Rage Minute of Rage

I was doing nothing after the start and I eventually survived 23 secs xD

REALLY hard, raging game. Kinda enjoying this....

Wolod responds:

You're a really lucky person :)
Thanks for playing!

Square Savior Square Savior

- Tips for the last boss : It's kinda hard to do at first, but when he stomps and 2 small red squares bounces, you can actually jump over them and stomp that boss's head 1 times. And you can actually hit the boss twice when he do 'mustache' attack. I defeated the boss at the first 'mustache' attack using this method after some trials and errors.

I really liked the game. It was fun to play and Jeez, That ending...I love it xD

PereDM responds:

Thanks Steve :D

You are here You are here

That was really weird.......And the last level was REALLY hard for me, I used Tab key cheat to figure out where can I click :V Anyways, very interesting concept.