Skype
Steve28

Zyzyx - Lost it All Zyzyx - Lost it All

The chord thingy at the drop kinda sounds a little bit high-freq to me, but rest of the song is just so good. Especially like the second drop and the unique chord progression at the beginning!
Also, it's strange but this song reminds me of Virtual Riot - Never let me go for some whatever reason......

P.S. dat voice <3

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

lol thank you so much <3<3

The Opening [The Archer Girl Series] The Opening [The Archer Girl Series]

Feels kinda weird to hear the opening at the end......But still, the song is very good! It really feels like 'opening' song, and builds up the mood of the rest of the EP.

Hi Steve,

Haha I understand that feeling. Thanks for leaving the review though! Glad you enjoyed the track! :D

Now It's Your Turn [The Archer Girl Ep.12] Now It's Your Turn [The Archer Girl Ep.12]

Awesome, as always...

Btw, how many songs are in this EP? I've never seen an EP having more than 10 songs.

Hi, Steve.

Thanks so much for the comment. Glad you enjoyed it!
We are still planning, but our EP songs will be likely finish on 15th-20th "episode". That will be one season.

Sunrise [Lo-Fi Hip Hop] Sunrise [Lo-Fi Hip Hop]

Wow...that feeling between the chill and groovy......<3
I'm trying to make Lo-fi hiphop too, I think this song is great for me to learn from!

Zelgeon responds:

Thanks!

Industrial Craft (Chased) Industrial Craft (Chased)

I used to make songs with Auxy too...this somehow reminds me of that days.
Kinda repetitive to me, but still nice song.

Hi Steve,
Thank you so much for the review! Glad you liked it. And yeah, thanks so much for catching that :)

HEY! [Glitch Hop] HEY! [Glitch Hop]

"Ambience : A birds we've recorded in our garden" Damn, such a nice garden you got there!

Also I really like the song's energetic mood, it really bounces me. Mixing is also pretty good imo.
I think this song could have been even better if you added some "Hey!"s to the song so it would fit the title. Still very good song tho!

Zelgeon responds:

Yeah we will try to add it in the future. Thanks for the compliment about the birds haha

Pirates of the Garageband Pirates of the Garageband

That title xD
But seriously, I really overlooked the garageband...It sounds AWESOME! The strings and Cymbals sounds epic and powerful (I think drum's sync is quite good too). And you said the drum might not sync because of the different time signiture, maybe changing 12/8 to 4/4 triplet rhythm could work... (not sure tho :P)

Hi Steve!

Haha xD
Thanks so much for the comment! Glad you enjoyed it!
And... I've tried to, but unfortunately it didn't work :/

Thanks for the advice anyways!

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS TRACK! PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS TRACK!

Snare is too small, and sounds kinda repetitve. The sounds itself is not bad but I think you should improve some at the mixing (also some variation too).

Xtrullor &amp;amp; HeliXiX - The One Who Flies Xtrullor & HeliXiX - The One Who Flies

I misread the description as 'Come hitler'...wtf is wrong with me (I think it should be 'come higher'...)

Really nice song anyway! I like the first drop's calmness and the second drop's energy (Too much flangers imo but it's still good).

Hey Colbreakz Hey Colbreakz

If you bitcrushed some of the synths more, it would exactly sounds like Colbreakz...

Still very awesome song tho!