Skype
Steve28

Pitching Pitching

Kinda gets hard from level 4, but its idea is cool!! I also love how the music fits with different pitching...

Song for a bird Song for a bird

My god...That was GENIUS!! (especially that 'braintwister' one...) Nice little game to inspire some puns xD

Mumbai Jets Traffic Mumbai Jets Traffic

Very simple but also very enjoyable! My best was 21, this was harder than I expected :D

Zyzyx - Lost it All Zyzyx - Lost it All

The chord thingy at the drop kinda sounds a little bit high-freq to me, but rest of the song is just so good. Especially like the second drop and the unique chord progression at the beginning!
Also, it's strange but this song reminds me of Virtual Riot - Never let me go for some whatever reason......

P.S. dat voice <3

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

lol thank you so much <3<3

The Opening [The Archer Girl Series] The Opening [The Archer Girl Series]

Feels kinda weird to hear the opening at the end......But still, the song is very good! It really feels like 'opening' song, and builds up the mood of the rest of the EP.

jessieyun0404 responds:

Hi Steve,

Haha I understand that feeling. Thanks for leaving the review though! Glad you enjoyed the track! :D

Now It's Your Turn [The Archer Girl Ep.12] Now It's Your Turn [The Archer Girl Ep.12]

Awesome, as always...

Btw, how many songs are in this EP? I've never seen an EP having more than 10 songs.

jessieyun0404 responds:

Hi, Steve.

Thanks so much for the comment. Glad you enjoyed it!
We are still planning, but our EP songs will be likely finish on 15th-20th "episode". That will be one season.

My Profile Picture My Profile Picture

Nice effects and colors!!

Wait...is that illuminati at the right corner?!?!

GeoDashDude responds:

Thanks, yes it is illuminati