Skype
Steve28

Teminite & Starr Chen - Fireflies (Zyzyx Remix) Teminite & Starr Chen - Fireflies (Zyzyx Remix)

Though some of the synths were little bit hard for me, it was AWESOME!!! I think you are really improving yourself and keep trying many different styles.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Thanks dude :D

AxE - Geometric island AxE - Geometric island

Though the lead sounds like a little bit off-tuned, I really like this song. It's kinda 'active' and cool...

Nice work!

AxE00 responds:

Thanks :-))

Chaoz Fantasy (Remix) Chaoz Fantasy (Remix)

To me, 1:57 and 2:09 was a little bit inharmonic, maybe because of the E note. But almost everything else was good, I think it keeps the original song's mood.

P.s. What plugin did you used for the lead? It sounds nice!

Fanfollow responds:

For the lead i used sytrus, just changing some lfos and making it sound more chiptunish!

Feedback, please! &amp;lt;3 Feedback, please! <3

I think the bass is too low-pitched, but everything else is good! Wanna hear the full song so badly :D

Up Comming Track (not Full) Up Comming Track (not Full)

Yeah, this one really sounds like Envy's, and I think the snare drum(or maybe clap) at the drop is a little bit unfit with the song. I guess Envy doesn't use those kinds of snare. But everything else of this song is dope. I can't wait for the full track <3

DJ-mellon responds:

Thx for comment!

-Yea i think too. Drop melody is need change tho.

F-777 - Remember Me 2 F-777 - Remember Me 2

At first I was like : Meh...boring choirs with overused chords.....
And when the drop came : OMGOMG I SHOULD DOWNLOAD THIS SONG

The song almost blow my mind...Awesome job, F-777!! I'll remember you forever <3

Random loop 2 {Dj-Abbic} Random loop 2 {Dj-Abbic}

Good, But I think the bass is a little bit loud. Maybe filter some high-freqs of the bass can be better.

DjAbbic responds:

You're right, thanks for the feedback :)

Skiddle - Party On Skiddle - Party On

I'm not telling you this song is bad, but I think the drop sounds a little bit boring because just a chords and some synths are playing, Maybe It'll be better if you add some pianos or main melody. And personally the ending came so suddenly, maybe playing the last part of that reverbed melody thing at the beginning(Idk how should I call this) can end the song more naturally. But I think it's pretty good if this is your first try for DnB, It will be awesome if you add your orchestral styles at your next DnB song.

Skiddle responds:

It'd be a little difficult, since it takes some time to make my tracks. Thanks for the review, though! ~S~

Skiddle - Alone Skiddle - Alone

Wow, I can understand your mind A LOT by this track...It just explains your mood, and it also sounds awesome. Nice track!!

Xtrullor - The Armor of God Xtrullor - The Armor of God

Wow, your childhood's song is sick!! this really sounds like the music of epic movie.......