Skype
Steve28

[Glitch Hop] HEY! (Original Mix) [Glitch Hop] HEY! (Original Mix)

"Ambience : A birds we've recorded in our garden" Damn, such a nice garden you got there!

Also I really like the song's energetic mood, it really bounces me. Mixing is also pretty good imo.
I think this song could have been even better if you added some "Hey!"s to the song so it would fit the title. Still very good song tho!

Zelgeon responds:

Yeah we will try to add it in the future. Thanks for the compliment about the birds haha

Pirates of the Garageband Pirates of the Garageband

That title xD
But seriously, I really overlooked the garageband...It sounds AWESOME! The strings and Cymbals sounds epic and powerful (I think drum's sync is quite good too). And you said the drum might not sync because of the different time signiture, maybe changing 12/8 to 4/4 triplet rhythm could work... (not sure tho :P)

Hi Steve!

Haha xD
Thanks so much for the comment! Glad you enjoyed it!
And... I've tried to, but unfortunately it didn't work :/

Thanks for the advice anyways!

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS TRACK! PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS TRACK!

Snare is too small, and sounds kinda repetitve. The sounds itself is not bad but I think you should improve some at the mixing (also some variation too).

Xtrullor & HeliXiX - The One Who Flies Xtrullor & HeliXiX - The One Who Flies

I misread the description as 'Come hitler'...wtf is wrong with me (I think it should be 'come higher'...)

Really nice song anyway! I like the first drop's calmness and the second drop's energy (Too much flangers imo but it's still good).

Hey Colbreakz Hey Colbreakz

If you bitcrushed some of the synths more, it would exactly sounds like Colbreakz...

Still very awesome song tho!

Blindfolded [Progressive Drumstep] Blindfolded [Progressive Drumstep]

The song is good, but I think this is a kind of dubstep or drumstep......

ChromaShift responds:

Thanks, will change it to drumstep immediately, because it really sounds more like it ^^

Ari's Second Battle [The Archer Girl Ep.7] Ari's Second Battle [The Archer Girl Ep.7]

Love how the song starts with the siren, just as you mentioned at the story.
Also I like the song's nervous(?) mood too.

Hi Steve,

Thank you so much for the comment! Glad you enjoyed the track :D
Stay tuned!

Pirate's Overture Pirate's Overture

This song really reminds me of 'Pirates of the carrabian', especially intro.
I think this one would be more heavier if the drum was louder.
Like the song btw, the keychange at 2:02 was awesome!

Hi, Steve!

Thanks for the review :)
I actually was watching the "Pirates of Caribbean" movie and thought about making some pirate song. Maybe a bit of inspiration? Haha.
Anyway, glad you enjoyed the song, and thanks so much for the advice.
I hope to improve my tracks in the future.

Zyzyx - Screw Physics Zyzyx - Screw Physics

I hear both Virtual Riot and a little Thefatrat in here...Nice song btw, that keychange was really awesome!!

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

[Liquid DnB] Reborn (Original Mix) [Reborn EP] [Liquid DnB] Reborn (Original Mix) [Reborn EP]

I think this song would be better if the bass at the drop is louder, But everything else is just so good!
Also, made in one week?! How?!

Zelgeon responds:

Thanks for reviewing! we'll fix that soon ;)