Skype
Steve28

String Theory 2 String Theory 2

Though that Lv.19 made me struggle for a while, this game is AWESOME!!! Voice acting, music, gamelplay...everything was so good! Can't wait for next one...

Me Me

This game is INSANE!!! The gameplay really fit well with the word's meaning, and the idea itself was really creative too... I love it <3

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

Done 98% without looking the hint...DAMN THAT LIFTOFF :P

Anyway, the idea and some achievements was really nice and creative. Wish that all 100s was a medal xD

[Glitch Hop] HEY! (Original Mix) [Glitch Hop] HEY! (Original Mix)

"Ambience : A birds we've recorded in our garden" Damn, such a nice garden you got there!

Also I really like the song's energetic mood, it really bounces me. Mixing is also pretty good imo.
I think this song could have been even better if you added some "Hey!"s to the song so it would fit the title. Still very good song tho!

Zelgeon responds:

Yeah we will try to add it in the future. Thanks for the compliment about the birds haha

Pirates of the Garageband Pirates of the Garageband

That title xD
But seriously, I really overlooked the garageband...It sounds AWESOME! The strings and Cymbals sounds epic and powerful (I think drum's sync is quite good too). And you said the drum might not sync because of the different time signiture, maybe changing 12/8 to 4/4 triplet rhythm could work... (not sure tho :P)

jessieyun0404 responds:

Hi Steve!

Haha xD
Thanks so much for the comment! Glad you enjoyed it!
And... I've tried to, but unfortunately it didn't work :/

Thanks for the advice anyways!

PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS TRACK! PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK ON THIS TRACK!

Snare is too small, and sounds kinda repetitve. The sounds itself is not bad but I think you should improve some at the mixing (also some variation too).

My Profile Picture My Profile Picture

Nice effects and colors!!

Wait...is that illuminati at the right corner?!?!

GeoDashDude responds:

Thanks, yes it is illuminati